« Return to Flash Purification and Work-up Tools Home Page
Flash Chromatography Cartridges
Simplicity, flexibility, performance and high-value
The Biotage SNAP family of flash cartridges is the recognized industry standard for professionals worldwide. Available in a wide range of sizes for practically any situation, Biotage SNAP cartridges deliver the purification efficiency and favorable separation time to meet the growing demands of a global economy.
- Universal fit onto all flash systems
- 20% more loading capacity than competitive cartridges
- Higher peak resolution than competitive cartridges
- Luer-lock connections eliminate adapters and provide compatible with most flash systems
- Removable cap allows internal sample loading
- 3000 N/M minimum performance provides narrower elution bands increasing sample load
- Up to 100 psi / 7 bar pressure rating enables faster flow rates and use with viscous solvents
- Translucent barrel provides assurance that solvent is flowing and separation is occurring
- USP Class VI construction materials minimize extractables providing cleaner purified products
- Extra column head space allows Samplet and bulk dry-loading to improve purification performance
- Four standard silica-based media provide selectivity choices for optimal purification
- Pre-packed Samplet® cartridges increase loading capacity and produce tighter elution bands by removing the injection solvent effect
- Self-packed Samplet cartridges provide other media options for pre-adsorbed sample dry loading
- Individually lot numbered for traceability
Biotage SNAP cartridges are constructed using USP Class VI plastics (medical-grade) for lower extractables and cleaner fractions. The Biotage SNAP cartridge design enables seven types of loading techniques including three internal dry loading options. They are packed to provide the highest plate count of any 50 µm particle cartridge on the market providing increased loading capacity and better resolution.
Biotage SNAP cartridges are ready-to-use flash columns designed to withstand 100 psi (7 bar) without the use of compression modules. Optimal cartridge packing protocols produce cartridges that deliver larger loading capacities, tighter elution bands, and higher purity fractions. Biotage SNAP cartridges are tested to ensure they meet stringent performance standards including efficiency (plate count) and peak shape (symmetry).
Available in sizes from 10 g to 340 g with the choice of standard (50 μm) or high-performance (25 μm) silica, C18, or NH functionalized media, Biotage SNAP cartridges will purify your valuable compounds whether you have low mg samples or multi-gram samples.
Reaction chemistries can be very complex with different degrees of solubility, so Biotage SNAP cartridges offer seven loading options to cater for all eventualities.
For maximum sample loading and the best separation, dry loading the sample using Biotage SNAP Samplet® cartridges gives the best performance by eliminating any dissolution solvent effects.