Required: Powder-free gloves and a vac-chip™ (P/N 413712SP).
You also need the pair of tweezers, flat headed screwdriver, Allen key, and dust cover supplied with the mass detector.
1. Press Main Menu in the right-hand panel.
2. Press System. The Select User dialog opens.
3. Select your user name and press OK.
4. If your account is password-protected, enter your password and press OK.
5. Select the Maintenance tab.
6. Press replace vac-chip in the Mass Detector field and follow the instructions on the screen.
Perfecting Your Mass Spectrometer Parameters
Sample Preparation Strategies for Urine Panels with 50 Drugs
Biotage Synthesizer Peer-reviewed Literature
How to Identify Compounds in a Mass Spectrum
Release of EVOLUTE® HYDRO SPE Plates with Integral Hydrolysis Capability