Part No: TV-SS-07Issued year: 2010File size: 0.23mbFile type: pdf
In order to decide which model TurboVap will best fit a laboratory’s application, the following questions should be asked, along with following the flowchart on the reverse side:
• After extraction on the Dionex ASE, what is the matrix of my extract?
• After extraction on the Dionex ASE, will the extract require further cleanups or drying steps?
• What other types of samples may require concentration that are not extracted on the ASE, so that I may select the model TurboVap that will be suitable for all types?
• Do I have enough Dionex ASE extracts and enough non-ASE extracts to justify two separate model TurboVaps?
• Does it make sense for me to purchase a standard TurboVap model now, and convert with the ASE compatible kit later?
Part No: TV-SS-05Issued year: 2010File size: 0.24mbFile type: pdf
In order to concentrate to 1.0 mL of solvent, the TurboVap must be configured such that the sensor is mounted with spacers on the bottom plate of the internal rack (Figure 1). To concentrate to 0.5 mL of solvent, the TurboVap must be configured such that the sensor is flush to the bottom plate of the internal rack (Figure 3). If the TurboVap is not correctly configured, the light beam from the sensor will not be aligned with the desired endpoint of the tube.
Part No: UI324Issued year: 2015File size: 0.75mbFile type: pdf
In determining the gas flow rate, the goal is to achieve
the maximum evaporation rate possible without
splashing or compromising the sample. During
evaporation the distance between the nozzle tips
and the liquid surface increases, therefore, the flow
rate may be safely increased as the evaporation
progresses to shorten evaporation time, if so desired.
Part No: PPS438.V.12Issued year: 2019File size: 1.67mbFile type: pdf
TurboVap® is a second generation product which builds on the solid foundations of the historic TurboVap product line and incorporates many new customer-driven features. It still features the highly efficient patented gas vortex shearing technology, which is synonymous with the TurboVap brand.