Plug and play Biotage® ZIP cartridges are the perfect compliment to all Isolera instruments and are compatible with systems from other manufacturers and available in a wide range of sizes. Biotage ZIP cartridges are packed with Biotage® KP-Sil brand silica. Available in sizes from 5–120 g, Biotage ZIP cartridge purifications can be directly scaled up to larger Biotage cartridges including Biotage SNAP 340 g, 750 g and 1500 g formats.
Features and Advantages
- Value priced to save money
- Consistent performance for reliable results
- Laser-welded inlet fitting provides leak-free operation and high pressure tolerance
- Luer tip outlet compatible with all flash systems
- Automated manufacturing process provides better cartridge reliability, reproducibility and performance over lesser quality competitive products
High performance at a value price
Biotage ZIP cartridges are engineered to meet the needs of chemists requiring high performance and consistency from a purification cartridge at a value price to reduce purification costs. Biotage ZIP cartridges are laser-welded to ensure consistent, leak-free operation even at elevated pressures. Compared to competitive cartridges, Biotage ZIP cartridges will not leak even when operating at maximum pressure.
Plug and play design
Constructed with industry-standard Luer lock inlet and Luer tip outlet ports, Biotage ZIP cartridges are truly universal in their use with flash systems from around the world. No adapters are needed, so installation is quick and easy.
Wide range of sizes and scalable
Biotage ZIP cartridges are packed with Biotage® KP-SIL brand silica which is used in all Biotage silica flash cartridges. Available in sizes from 5–120 g, Biotage ZIP cartridge purifications can be scaled-up to larger Biotage cartridges including Biotage SNAP 340, 750 and 1500 g, Flash 75 and 150, and even Flash 400 without method modification.
- 20% more loading capacity than competitive cartidges
- Up to 150 psi/10 bar pressure rating enables faster flow rates and use with viscour solvents
- Translucent barrel provides assurance that solvent is flowing and separation is occurring
- Consistent performance provides reliable results
- Laser-welded inlet fitting leak-free operation and high pressure tolerance
- Luer tip outlet is compatible with flash systems
- Automated manufacturing process provides better cartridge reliability, reproducibility and performance over less quality competitive