FlashVac™-10 and -20 Sample Processing Manifold
FlashVac Sample Processing Manifolds are used to process the complete range of ISOLUTE work-up columns. The manifolds can be used for Catch & Release and scavenging SPE, filtration, and off-line sample loading prior to flash chromatography. The FlashVac-10 manifold can process up to ten 150 mL columns simultaneously, and the FlashVac-20 manifold up to twenty 25 mL columns. The FlashVac-20 manifold can also process ten 70 or 150 mL columns in a staggered setup. Both units can accommodate 19 and 25 mm collection vessels, up to 150 mm in length. The FlashVac manifolds are manufactured from glass and high density polyethylene and are inert to commonly used synthesis and reaction work-up solvents. The vacuum control is positioned remotely from all solvent flow and collection. This prevents corrosion so flow rate control is not compromised. The vacuum control allows flow rates to be set for processing the required number of columns. If additional or individual flow rate control is required, the FlashVac-10 and -20 manifolds can be fitted with PTFE stopcocks or stopcock/needle units. The FlashVac manifolds are fitted with stainless steel needles as standard. Each FlashVac manifold is fully tested during manufacturing and fitted with a vacuum relief valve.
Composed of solvent-resistant materials, this vacuum-safe solvent trap can be installed between the FlashVac- 10 or -20 manifold and vacuum source to collect all solvents aspirated through the SPE or filtration column during reaction workup.
IST Gravity Rack
The IST Gravity Rack is a freestanding system for processing work-up tools that require gravity flow. The system is ideal for processing ISOLUTE HM-N Supported Liquid Extraction Columns and ISOLUTE Phase Separators. The system is constructed from polyethylene and is compatible with all ISOLUTE column configurations, 3 to 70 mL. The Gravity Rack can process 20 columns up to
and including the 25 mL format simultaneously; the system can process ten 70 mL columns at any one time. The unique two-part design ensures no cross contamination issues and easy access to collected fractions. The Gravity Rack will accommodate 16 and 19 mm collection tubes and is compatible with the range of PTFE stopcock and stopcock needle options, see below. The system is supplied with stainless steel needles as standard.
• Inert glass and polyethylene system prevents corrosion from solvents, strong acids, and bases
• PTFE stopcocks and stopcock/needle units for individual flow control
• All operations visible in glass tank
• Tall glass tank accommodates collection tubes up to 50 mL volume and 150 mm length
• Vacuum controls isolated from solvents and solvent vapors
• Collection rack handle for easy removal and transport of collected solvent fractions
• Racks accommodate collection tubes up to 25 mm diameter
Twenty-port system for processing work-up products that require gravity flow
• Manufactured from solvent-resistant polyethylene
• Compatible with 16 and 19 mm collection tubes
• Unique design prevents sample contamination issues