The Biotage® Horizon SmartPrep is designed for simple automation of manual solid phase extraction (SPE) methods. Up to 12 samples per SmartPrep System can be run. To control the SmartPrep System, choose the front touch screen or the intuitive SmartPrep software. Run the same method or different methods for each of the 12 samples.
|Part No.||Description||Pack Size||List Price|
• Controlled positive pressure sample and solvent flow rates for the best recoveries and precision
• Use virtually any standard, commercially available, tabbed and tabless 1, 3, or 6 mL cartridges
• Up to four fractions per sample can be collected or discarded
• Modular and scalable to match your laboratory workload
• Small footprint provides economical use of laboratory space A variety of solvents in any ratio can be mixed in-line for true SPE optimization
• Samples from one millilitre to one liter can be easily accommodated
• Automated filtering, concentration, clean-up, and buffer exchange
• Automated sample dilution prior to SPE
• Easy coordination with a variety of bar code readers to enter sample IDs into the software
• Reports can be generated in pdf, csv or txt formats for delivery to a client or transfer to LIMS
Biotage offers a variety of service agreements to choose from.
Our 1-Point-Support™ team is here to help you.
Biotage® Horizon SmartPrep
Biotage is a Global Impact Tech Company committed to solving society’s problems. We offer workflow solutions and products to customers in drug discovery and development, analytical testing and water and environmental testing.
Biotage is contributing to sustainable science with the goal to make the world healthier, greener and cleaner – HumanKind Unlimited.
Our customers span a broad range of market segments including pharmaceutical, biotech, contract research and contract manufacturers as well as clinical, forensic and academic laboratories in addition to organizations focused on food safety, clean water and environmental sustainability.
Biotage is headquartered in Uppsala in Sweden and employs more than 500 people worldwide. The Group had sales of 1,092 MSEK in 2020 and our products are sold in more than 70 countries. Biotage’s share (BIOT) is listed in the Mid Cap segment on the NASDAQ Stockholm.